Flir Systems Australia has launched a new and exciting range of thermal imaging cameras. Packed with fantastic new features, like MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) for enhanced IR images and a simple user interface, the new Ex-Series infrared cameras from FLIR cater for NDT and a wide range of applications and budgets. The Ex-Series range includes the NEW E4, E5, E6 and E8 Infrared Cameras.
FLIR Ex-Series, features & benefits:
- MSX® Thermal Image Enhancement: MSX® adds important details to the infrared image in real time.
- Easy to Operate: Focus-free lens & simple button navigation.
- Multiple Imaging Modes: View thermal, visual & MSX® images & store them for further analysis.
- IR Resolution: FLIR E4 (80 x 60), FLIR E5 (120 x 90), FLIR E6 (160 x 120), FLIR E8 (320 x 240).
- Temperature Range: (–20° to 250°C).
- Accuracy: ±2% or 2°C.
- Battery Operation Time: 4 hours.
- Storage Capacity: Internal memory – 500 sets of images.
- FLIR Tools: Reporting & analysis software included.
- Weight: 0.575 kg.
- Warranty Period: 10 Year Detector/2 Year Parts & Labor.
Contact the team at Russell Fraser Sales on (02) 9545 4433 for advice on selecting the right FLIR thermal imaging camera for your application or Request a Quote below and we will contact you.
Images/content are for illustration purposes only.