This instrument is suitable for the preparation of samples on site, as well as microscope observation and photomicrography. A simple and quick operation is ensured. Samples can be in prepared mechanically, chemically and electrolytically.
The microscope consists of a wide field-of-view eyepiece and a flat field-view achromatic objective. Brightness is adjustable. It has a micro-adjusting focus mechanism, the lens focus is stable and the images are clear. It is equipped with a halogen illumination to ensure the qual-ity of the images.
This kit is portable. It requires 220-240 VAC power which can be provided on site using a 12 Volt Gel cell and a small portable inverter.
1. Portable polisher
- The portable polisher consists of a modulating speed motor, a flexible shaft, a polishing handle, a polishing & grinding disk etc.
- The rotating speed is stable to ensure precise grinding and polishing.
- Power supply: 220V AC, 50Hz.120W.
- Stepless speed control: 0-12000rpm
2. Portable electrolytic polisher
- Digital display, voltage & current stabilizer, short circuit protection
- Input: 220V AC, 50Hz
- Output: DC 0-30V, 0-2A
3. Portable Metalloscope
- The wide flat field-of-view achromatic objective ensures a clear view of the image.
- The dual-line switchable high magnet energy microscope basement steadily fixes the microscope on the test object.
- Various pipe tubes with different diameters and plane can be tested. The view-field can be freely modified in X or Y direction.
- Magnifications: 100X-640X.
- Eyepiece: 10X.
- Objective: 10X, 25X, 40X.
- Light source: 6V 15W
4. Microscope photographer
- The camera can be connected to the microscope for photography on site.