The RFG-4000DL is a rugged handheld ultrasonic thickness gauge built to satisfy the harshest operating conditions. Manufactured in the USA and featuring a 5 year limited warranty this high quality instrument features data logging, backlit LCD display, ‘Scan Mode’ to capture minimum thickness and much more. The RFG-4000DL is compact and portable and will operate on 2 x AA batteries.
- Data Logging: Numeric data storage, 10 files of 100 readings per file, for 1000 readings
- Measuring Range: 0.63 to 500mm (depending on transducer)
- Transducers: A dual element transducer is included as standard with the kit. Additional transducers can be purchased for cast iron, plastics, fibreglass, steel and glass applications
- Case: Extruded aluminium body with nickel-plated aluminium end caps (gasket sealed)
- Dimensions: 63.5mm W x 120.7mm H x 31.8mm D
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
- USB connection: Data output via RS232 serial interface, software and USB converter included