The EagleEye UV headlamp kit has been discontinued by Spectronics Corporation. See UVH100 Headlamp.
Spectroline EagleEye Headlamp Kit
The EagleEye UV headlamp kit has now been discontinued by Spectronics Corporation. This listing remains on this site for reference purposes only. NEW LAMP COMING SOON.
The EagleEye™ EK-3000 Headlamp Kit features the EE-365 lamp with two ultra-high intensity UV-A LEDs for inspection, plus a three-LED white light assembly for general illumination. An included lamp mount/sprayer allows the lamp and penetrant to be mounted together for single-handed NDT yoke inspection. An adjustable strap allows the lightweight, palm-sized unit to be worn on a helmet or directly on the head for hands-free operation! The EagleEye™ EK-3000 kit is ideal for magnetic particle and fluorescent penetrant testing, mining inspection and a variety of other specialized headlamp applications!
- UVA intensity 5,500 µW/cm² at 38 cm
- UVA intensity greater 1,300µW/cm² at 70cm
- 30,000-hour LED service life
- Instant-on operation. Lamp reaches full UV-A intensity immediately
- Built-in fan keeps light source cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use
- Splash guard with integral particulate filter protects UV lenses and cooling fan from damage
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included). Provides up to one full hour of continuous inspection between charges
- The EagleEye EK-3000 Kit also includes lanyard, two replacement splash guards with integral particulate filters, three spare batteries, battery charger cradle with AC and DC cord sets, UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case
- Weight: Headlamp 250g