The World’s Most Powerful UV Flood Lamp for NDT and Curing
- Super Powerful – 400-watt metal halide bulb provides an unmatched steady-state intensity of 6,500 µW/cm2 at the lamp’s center, measured at a 15-inch distance
- Provides the Widest Dispersion – Irradiates an area as large as 24 x 10″ with unequalled uniformity, producing a steady-state irradiance of not less than 2,000 µW/cm2 at 15 inches
- Safe – Its unique twin-filter system eliminates hazardous UV-B radiation to protect users
- Compact and Lightweight Design – Easy to transport and use
- Can Be Placed Anywhere – Built-in mounting capability assures easy positioning, even in previously inaccessible areas
With an average steady-state UV-A (320-400nm) intensity of 6,500 µW/cm² at its center, measured at a 15- inch (38.1cm) distance, the Spectroline® Model UV-400 SuperFlood™ Lamp is the perfect flood-cure unit! It can irradiate an area as large as 24 x 10″ with unmatched uniformity, producing a steady-state UV-A irradiance of not less than 2,000 µW/cm2 at 15 inches. The UV-400 contains a super-powerful 400-watt bulb combined with a tempered, heat-resistant, twin-UV filter, which is especially resistant to solarization. This winning combination of a powerful bulb and unique filter design provides inspectors with the highest intensity over the largest area. Yet it’s safe. The UV-400 emits no harmful UV-B (280-320nm) radiation.
This remarkable 400-watt unit is ideal for fluorescent penetrant and magnetic particle inspection, parts degreasing inspection, and wash station inspection. The UV-400’s compact, lightweight design and built-in mounting features assure that it can be chain- or ceiling-mounted over automated magnetic particle systems or above penetrant inspection booths. In fact, this UV lamp provides the most accurate inspections of even the largest parts – even in the most inaccessible areas!
The UV-400’s twin-filter system makes it completely unique in design. A specially coated, parabolic reflector maximizes the lamp’s UV-A output. A powerful internal cooling fan is precisely positioned to assure that the UV-400 runs at its optimum temperature to maintain the highest irradiance during continuous operation. A sturdy, hinged filter assembly allows easy maintenance with the least downtime.
|Steady-State UV-A Intensity at Center||6,500µW/cm2 at 15″ (38.1cm)|
|UV Source||400-Watt Metal Halide Bulb|
|Filter Dimensions||10 x 11″ (26.0 x 27.9cm)|
|Housing Dimensions||15L x 12W x 12″H (38.1L x 30.5W x 30.5cmH)|
|Net Weight||36lbs. (16.3kg)|
Specifications and Features Are Subject to Change Without Notice