The World’s Most Powerful UV Flood Lamp for Curing
- Super Powerful — 400-watt metal halide bulb provides an unmatched steady-state intensity of 6,500 µW/cm² at the lamp’s center, measured at a 38.1cm (15-inch) distance
- Provides the Widest Dispersion — Irradiates an area as large as 61 x 25cm (24 x 10″) with unequalled uniformity, producing a steady-state irradiance of not less than 2,000 µW/cm² at 38.1cm (15 inches)
- Safe — Its unique twin-filter system eliminates hazardous UV-B radiation to protect users
- Compact and Lightweight Design — Easy to transport and use
- Can Be Placed Anywhere — Built-in mounting capability assures easy positioning, even in previously inaccessible areas
With an average steady-state UV-A (320-400nm) intensity of 6,500 µW/cm² at its center, measured at a 38.1cm (15-inch) distance, the Spectroline® Model UV-400 SuperFlood™ Lamp is the perfect flood-cure unit! It can irradiate an area as large as 61 x 25cm (24 x 10″) with unmatched uniformity, producing a steady-state UV-A irradiance of not less than 2,000 µW/cm² at 38.1cm (15 inches). The UV-400 contains a super-powerful 400-watt bulb combined with a tempered, heat-resistant, twin-UV filter, which is especially resistant to solarization. This winning combination of a powerful bulb and unique filter design provides inspectors with the highest intensity over the largest area. Yet it’s safe. The UV-400 emits no harmful UV-B (280-320nm) radiation.
The UV-400’s twin-filter system makes it completely unique in design. A specially coated, parabolic reflector maximizes the lamp’s UV-A output. A powerful internal cooling fan is precisely positioned to assure that the UV-400 runs at its optimum temperature to maintain the highest irradiance during continuous operation. A sturdy, hinged filter assembly allows easy maintenance with the least downtime.
|Steady-State UV-A Intensity at Center||6,500 µW/cm² at 38.1cm (15″)|
|UV Source||400-Watt Metal Halide Bulb|
|Filter Dimensions||26.0 X 27.9cm (10 X 11″)|
|Housing Dimensions||38.1L X 30.5W X 30.5cmH (15L X 12W X 12″H)|
|Net Weight||16.3kg (36 lbs)|
Specifications and Features Are Subject to Change Without Notice