The Cygnus 4 ultrasonic thickness gauge is small, tough and accurate. Designed for the toughest operating conditions with a simple to use keypad and intuitive menus and a colour LCD display which can be viewed in all lighting conditions, the Cygnus 4 is ideal for NDT.
The twin shot injection moulded enclosure has a soft but durable TPE outer skin which is both comfortable and robust while the inner shell is strong, keeping the electronics totally sealed from the outside world. Having passed the stringent US Military Standard 810G environmental tests, this new housing represents toughness and reliability.
Perfect for use on flat surfaces or pipes. The Cygnus Multiple-Echo, single crystal probe, technology means you can measure through thick coatings and only the remaining metal thickness is displayed.
- Multiple-Echo for reliable, accurate through coating measurements
- Large bright colour LCD screen with automatic LCD back light
- Min / max measurement limit functions with visual and vibrate alert
- Extremely rugged enclosure – shock and impact to MIL STD 810G
- Environment sealing to IP67 – MIL STD 810G
- Deep-coat mode, measure through coating up to 20 mm thick
- Cygnus echo-strength bars assist thickness measurements
- TPE over moulded enclosure
- Buttons designed for minimum of 100,000 depressions
- Fully sealed battery compartment (contains any leaking battery fluids).