CYGNUS Intrinsically Safe Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
The Cygnus 1 Intrinsically Safe is a rugged, shock-proof multiple echo ultrasonic surface thickness gauge designed for safely measuring metal thickness to determine wastage or corrosion in potentially explosive environments. By using multiple echo technology the metal thickness gauge measurements are error checked using 3 return echoes to provide repeatable, reliable results.
Supplied ready to use in a protective carry case with 2 rechargeable batteries, the Cygnus 1 Intrinsically Safe can achieve up to 10 hours of continuous testing before recharge is necessary.
- Certified Intrinsically Safe to Ex II 1 G Ex ia IIC T6 Ga
I M 1 Ex ia I Ma
(CSA Class 1 Group A, B, C & D Division 1)
- For use in Zone 0, Zone 1 hazardous areas
- Now also approved for use in MINES
- No plant shut down or hot work permit necessary
- Heavy duty sealed unit – IPX5 and IPX7 rated
- Two rechargeable battery packs with charger
- Bright L.E.D display with polarised filter