Entry level coating thickness gauge
Digital Coating/Paint Thickness Gauge
Measure the thickness of coatings on a wide range of surfaces quickly and effectively with this Digital Coating Thickness Meter.
This compact and lightweight meter is just the tool for the job. With an exclusive built-in micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base it quickly provides highly accurate (no guesswork here!) readings upon the digital display.
Measure the thickness of a wide range of non-magnetic materials such as: paper, paint and laquer, plastic, porcelain, enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, copper, chrome etc.
- Get the information you need quickly – takes fast and accurate readings
- Maintenance-free operation for years – durable components are encased in a ABS-plastic casing
- Take coating readings from non-magnetic coatings on magnetic substrates
- Wide measuring range and high resolution
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Use anywhere – suitable for use in the laboratory or in harsh field conditions
- Comfortable to use – shaped for use in right or left hand
- Model number 8823
- Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD
- Range: 0-1000 um/0-40mil
- Resolution: 0.1 um (0-99.9 um) 1 um (over 100 um)
- Accuracy: ± 1-3%n or 2.5 um (whichever is greater)
- Power Supply: 4x 1.5 AA (UM-3) battery (sorry – not included)
- Temperature Operating Conditions: 0-50ºC
- Humidity Operating Conditions:
- Size: 161 x 69 x 32mm
- Weight: Approx 260g (when batteries inserted)
- Comes With: Sturdy carrying case with internal padding, probe, calibration foils, substrate block (iron) and operation manual