The Magazon series of magnetic particle inspection (MPI) benches is manufactured by Baugh & Weedon in the UK and has an excellent track record for reliability and durability. Magazon MPI benches are available in varying sizes, a wide range of magnetising modes and current waveforms with a variety of accessories and ancillary equipment. The build quality is superior featuring a heavy-duty framework fitted with a stainless steel drain tank. The beauty of the Magazon design is that it can be customised to individual specifications for your non destructive testing (NDT) and inspection requirements.
Features & benefits:
- All benches can be customised to meet your application needs
- SBU – 1000 Amps, 2000 Amps or 2500 Amps
- EBU – 3000 Amps or 5000 Amps
- Built with AC, HWDC, FWDC & 3 Phase FWDC options
- “Swinging Field” available
- Automatic Sequencing Options
- Current Pre-Selection (CPS) available on all benches
- Various coil options including encircling, pancake and split
- Suitable to use with water-based and kerosene inks
- Inking Systems available
Contact the team at Russell Fraser Sales on (02) 9545 4433 for advice on selecting the right magnetic particle inspection bench for your application or Request a Quote below and we will contact you.