A small, lightweight, and extremely easy to use surface roughness measurement instrument that lets you view surface roughness waveforms right on the color LCD screen.
Easy to use
- 2.4-inch color graphic LCD with backlight -The color LCD provides excellent readability and an intuitive display that’s easy to negotiate. The LCD also includes a backlight for improved visibility in dark environments.
- Simple key layout – The Mitutoyo Surftest SJ-210 can be operated easily using the keys on the front of the unit and under the sliding cover.
- Advanced data storage capabilities – Up to 10 measurement conditions and one measured profile can be stored in the internal memory.
- Optional memory card – An optional memory card can be used as an extended memory to store large quantities of measured profiles and conditions.
- Password protection – Access to each feature can be password-protected, which prevents unintended operations and allows you to protect your settings.
- Multilingual support – The display interface supports 16 languages, which can be freely switched.
- Stylus alarm (patent pending in Japan) – An alarm warns you when the cumulative measurement distance exceeds a preset limit.
Extensive analysis and display features
- Complies with many industry standards – The Mitutoyo Surftest SJ-210 complies with the following standards: JIS (JIS-B0601-2001, JIS-B0601-1994, JIS B0601-1982), VDA, ISO-1997, and ANSI.
- Displays assessed profiles and graphical data – In addition to calculation results, the Mitutoyo Surftest SJ-210 can display sectional calculation results and assessed profiles, load curves, and amplitude distribution curves.