This tester is the upgrade version on the basis of HR-150A. It is a new type of practical semiautomatic hardness measuring instrument. This model is suitable for use in factories, scientific research institutes and laboratories of colleges, for determining the Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals, non-metal materials and their finished parts.
- Measuring range: 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC
- Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60,100,150kgf)
- Max. height of test piece: 210mm
- Depth of throat: 165mm
- Dimensions: 522 x 293 x 729mm
- Weight: approx. 98kg
- Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
- Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
- V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
- Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
- 1/16″ steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
- Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.