This tester is a necessity in the fields of machine building, metallurgy and measurement and measurement department, for determining the superficial Rockwell hardness value of steel, alloy steel, hard alloy, plated coating, carburized and nitrided layers.
A frictionless loading shaft mechanism is adopted in the instrument instead of the conventional type. As a result, the accuracy of preliminary test force has been greatly increased.
A series of operations involving applying, holding and releasing of total test force is performed automatically. That thoroughly eliminates human error in those operations.
- Measuring range:70-94HR15N, 42-86HR30N, 20-77HR45N,67-93HR15T, 29-82HR30T, 10-72HR45T.
- Test force: 147.1, 294.2, 441.3N (15, 30, 45kgf)
- Max. height of test piece: 150mm
- Depth of throat: 120mm
- Min. scale value: 0.5HRN(T)
- Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 500 x 250 x 700mm
- Weight: approx. 75kg
- Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
- Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
- V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
- Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
- 1/16″ steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
- Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.