A frictionless loading shaft mechanism is adopted in this instrument instead of conventional type and the application of preliminary test force is controlled by a magnetic clutch, so that the accuracy of preliminary test force is increased.
A series of operations including applying, holding and releasing of total test force is performed automatically. That completely eliminates human error in those operations.
Reading error by operators can be avoided thoroughly as the measured hardness values are digitally displayed.
The measured hardness value and data processing result concerned can be recorded automatically by the recorder.
- Measuring range:70-94HR15N, 42-86HR30N,20-77HR45N, 67-93HR15T,29-82HR30T, 10-72HR45T.
- Test force: 147.1, 294.2, 441.3N (15,30,45kgf)
- Max. height of test piece: 150mm
- Depth of throat: 120mm
- Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 500 x 240 x 700mm
- Weight: approx. 68kg
- Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
- Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
- V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
- Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
- 1/16″ steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
- Superficial Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.
- Printer: 1 pc.