Standard Flawed Specimens are designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of all known internationally recognized Qualification Programs.
- Advanced training and practice prior to qualifications on:
- Flaw detection
- Flaw sizing
- Flaw interpretation
- Realistic size welds
- Common weld geometries
For Level II training, practice and qualification i.e. ACCP, ASNT-TC-lA, PCN, EN473, API and others
Sonaspection flawed specimens are available either individually or in sets.
Contain three different flaws and are:
- All different
- Uniquely numbered
- Supplied with NDE reports
- Supplied with acceptance / rejection criteria
- Contain a selection of individual specimens as above, with an average of three flaws per specimen
- Contain at least one example of each flaw type listed in the flaw table
- Contain a minimum total weld length of 360cm (144″)
Custom sets are manufactured specifically for recognised qualification schemes -for example ASNT ACCP (see page 10) and API (see page 11)
See attachment for specifications and available forms.