OIL-GLO ULTRA Yellow (Replaces OIL-GLO 20)
If It’s Oil-Based and It Leaks, Think OIL-GLO! For more than 45 years, OIL-GLO has been the standard in quickly pinpointing all problem oil leaks in industrial applications. Just add this safe and easy-to-use fluorescent dye to your system and shine a high-intensity Spectroline ultraviolet or UV/blue light lamp on the suspect area. The exact source of every leak will shine with a bright yellow-green glow.
Simple 2-step Procedure:
- Add OIL-GLO to a system and circulate (or cycle) the fluid.
- Inspect the suspect area with a high-intensity Spectroline ultraviolet or UV/blue light lamp. All leaks, even the smallest ones, will glow a bright yellow-green. Approved for service applications by major industrial and vehicle manufacturers, OIL-GLO is ideal for preventive maintenance, quality control, and research & development
Spectroline Oil-Glo high-performance fluorescent dye is ideal for use as part of a diagnostic/preventive maintenance program for industrial systems. Works effectively in any enclosed circulatory system where fluids are used.
- User Friendly — Just add a small amount of dye to the system and let it circulate. All leaks will glow brightly when scanned with a high-intensity Spectroline leak detection lamp.
- Versatile — Allow inspection of an entire system under virtually all operating conditions. Pinpoint the exact source of the smallest, most elusive leaks – even multiple and intermittent leaks!
- Cost Effective — Highly concentrated. Contain more active ingredients per dose than competitive dyes.
- Special Formulations — Available in several distinct colors to distinguish between different leaking fluid systems.
- Several Sizes — Choose from 8 oz (237 ml), pint (473 ml) or quart (946 ml) bottles as well as gallon (3.8 L) containers. Larger sizes also available.
- NSF Certified — OIL-GLO® and WATER-GLO® fluorescent dyes are registered to meet food-grade processing requirements. OIL-GLO® dyes meet category codes HTX-2 and HX-2. WATER-GLO® dyes meet category codes G7, GX and HTX-2.
Refer to the attached brochure for the full Oil-Glo range.