The TRITAN 365 Series NDT lamps feature three ultra-hi-flux UV-A LEDs for NDT inspection, plus a convenient white light LED to illuminate dark work areas. Their broad-beam configuration provides an extremely wide coverage area, while a compact head design allows access into areas inaccessible to larger UV lamps.
Available in three models to meet your specific NDT inspection requirements: high-intensity, standard-intensity and standard-intensity with integral black light filters.
- Choice of one high-intensity model with a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 9,000 μW/cm2 or two standard-intensity models, both with a maximum UV-A intensity of less than 5,000 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm)
- Large 4 inch (10 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000 μW/cm2
- Low visible light emission – less than 2 foot-candles (22 lux)
- Grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of light sources
- Built-in fan keeps LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI
ALSO AVAILABLE: TRITAN™ 365 Series portable, battery-operated AC/DC lamp kits. Includes TRITAN™ 365 UV lamp, rechargeable NiMH battery pack, AC and DC cord sets, smart AC charger, UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case.