The ZX-1 thickness gauge is a basic fixed velocity gauges that requires no special training to operate. Calibration is done by simply scrolling to a known material velocity, once the correct velocity is selected, the gauge can then be locked to avoid accidentally changing the calibration. Ideal for less experienced users, or if you are only inspecting one material.
Manufactured in the USA and featuring a 5 year limited warranty this high quality instrument is a quality tool that will meet or exceed your application requirements.
The ZX-1 is compact and portable and will operate on 2 x AA batteries. Features a backlit liquid crystal display, bar graph to indicate signal strength.
- Fixed velocity: Once the gauge has been set to the correct velocity, it can be locked to avoid accidentally changing the settings
- Transducers: A dual element transducer is included as standard with the kit. Additional transducers can be purchased for cast iron, plastics, fibreglass, steel and glass applications
- Case: Extruded aluminium body with nickel-plated aluminium end caps (gasket sealed)
- Dimensions: 63.5mm W x 131.3mm H x 31.5mm D
- Weight: 311g (with batteries)
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty