EchoTrack is the lowest price, high-performance ultrasonic couplant with improved resistance to corrosion salts and is formaldehyde and glycol ether free.
EchoTrack Ultrasonic Couplant
EchoTrack is an ultrasonic couplant for NDT flaw inspection and thickness gaging that is compatible with most materials, has excellent ferrous corrosion inhibition and is formaldehyde and glycol ether free.
- Operating Range: 18°F to 180°F (-8°C to 82°C)
- Viscosity: Standard (medium: flowable gel)
High (stiff gel, stays in place)
- Halogens and Sulfur: Less than 50 ppm
- pH: 8.0 nominal at 20°C
- Compliance: ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code (T-533)
FAA AC #25-29 (Glycerin-free)
Nuclear grade (less than 50 ppm Halogen & Sulfur)
- Packaging: 1 gal / 3.8 liter, with one bottle, dispensing cap
5 gallon / 18.9 liter, two bottles, dispensing faucet
55 gal / 208 liter drum
- Corrosion Characteristic: Very good