MFE Enterprises, Inc. is proud to announce the release of the new rugged, reliable and easy to use MFE PipeScan. This fully adjustable MFL scanner will scan pipe from 5” and up. A Panasonic ToughBook displays the digital volume loss signals in real time. The MFE PipeScan comes with the option from scanning with 3 to 6 MFL bridges. This will allow an inspection area from 8.25” to 16.5” in a single pass with a scanning speed up to 3 feet per second.
The MFE PipeScan will be able to scan through thin coatings with ease. A built in fully adjustable threshold alarm function ensures that no defects will be missed. The MFE PipeScan has everything needed to perform a pipe inspection quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Weight: 60 lbs – 120 lbs (20 lbs per bridge – 3 Link minimum)
- Power requirements: 12V battery
- Scanning area: 8.25” to 16.5”
- Real Time Display: Yes
- Freeze Screen Alarm: Yes
- Test Through Coatings: Yes, if non-magnetic
- Thickness Range: .50” / 12mm
- Speed: 3ft / second
- Pipe size: 5” and up. No Max