The new Sonagage IV is a straight-forward gauge for corrosion applications & can measure metal loss within a range of 0.5mm-508mm to an accuracy of +/- 0.1mm. Ideal for operators testing a few different materials, the Sonagage IV has 8 set-ups for common materials & 2 custom set-ups.
- Weight: 230g
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 50°C
- Material Surface Temperature: -20° to 537°C
- Thickness Range: 0.2 mm – 508mm (0.008 – 20 inches). Depending on material, temperature and transducer selection.
- Automatic probe wear indicator: (Transducer Attendant) Automatically informs the operator to replace the transducer.
- Backlight: LED, On/Off or Auto On, based on valid reading being taken or last key press.
- Shut-Off: Auto time out (after X minutes user programmable after no-reading, loss or no key press).
For more technical specifications, view the brochure below.