EagleEye EK-3000 inspection kit. Palm-sized, hands-free light source featuring two ultra-high intensity UV-A LEDs for NDT testing, plus a three-LED white light assembly for general inspection.
Spectro-UV EagleEye 2 Headlamp Kit
The EagleEye™ EK-3000 inspection kit contains the EE-365 lamp, a palm-sized, versatile, hands-free light source featuring two ultra-high intensity UV-A LEDs for NDT testing, plus a three-LED white light assembly for general inspection. In addition, the kit contains a unique lamp mount/sprayer that allows the lamp to be mounted together with a penetrant can for single-handed NDT yoke inspection, and an adjustable strap so the lamp can be worn on a helmet or directly on the head for hands-free operation. The EagleEye EK-3000 is ideal for fluorescent magnetic particle and penetrant testing, mining inspection and other specialized applications.
Comes complete with EagleEye EE-365, two spare batteries, a battery-charging cradle with AC and DC cord sets, two replacement splash guards with integral particulate filters, UV-absorbing spectacles, a lanyard and a soft carrying case.
- Instant-on operation. Reaches full UV-A intensity immediately.
- 100,000-hour LED service.
- Built-in fan keeps light source cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use.
- Splash guard with integral particulate filter protects UV-A LEDs and fan from damage.
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery (installed). Provides up to 75 minutes of continuous inspection between charges