Similar to the AS2083 #5 V2 block. Unlike the V2 which has a 1.5mm hole, the No. 2 block has a 5mm hole.
25mm thick small calibration block for on-site checking of miniature shear wave probe index, time base, beam angle and gain. Includes a 25mm and 50 mm radius, 5.0mm hole, engraved reference mark scales from 35 to 75 degrees. In accordance with EN 27963, DIN 54-120, and ISO 7963.
- A 25mm and 50 mm radius, and 5mm hole
- Engraved reference mark scales from 35 to 75 degrees.
- In accordance with British Standard BS 2704 block A4, Fig. 4, and ISO 7963 Cal block No. 2, Fig. 1.
- Dimensions: 75mm x 43mm x 25mm
- Made from carbon steel.
Also avaliable in
- Available in other thicknesses
- Stainless Steel