This tester, the winner of the national quality silver medal prize, is suitable for use in factories, scientific research institutes and laboratories of colleges, for determining the Rockwell hardness of hard alloys, quenched and unquenched steels.
- Measuring range: 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC
- Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60,100,150kgf)
- Max. height of test piece: 170mm
- Depth of throat: 135mm
- Dimensions: 466 x 238 x 630mm
- Weight: approx. 65kg
- Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
- Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
- V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
- Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
- 1/16″ steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
- Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.