This tester is designed for use in measuring the Rockwell hardness of hard alloys, quenched and unquenched steels. Its frame is higher than that of conventional types, which makes it a desired instrument for determining the hardness of large sized work-pieces in factories and repair workshops.
- Measuring range: 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC
- Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60,100,150kgf)
- Max. height of test piece: 400mm
- Depth of throat: 160mm
- Dimensions: 548 x 326 x 1025mm
- Weight: approx. 140kg
- Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
- Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
- V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
- Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
- 1/16″ steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
- Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.