This model is a necessity in the fields of machine building, metallurgy and measurement department, for determining the Rock- well hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals, non-metal materials and their finished parts.
A frictionless loading shaft mechanism is adopted in the instrument instead of the conventional type. As a result, the accuracy of preliminary test force has been greatly increased.
A unique automatic zeroing dial gauge is incorporated in this instrument to measure the depth of indentation as well as to eliminate human error in the procedure of zero setting.
A series of operations involving applying, holding and releasing of total test force is performed automatically. That thoroughly eliminates human error in those operations.
- Measuring range: 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC
- Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60,100,150kgf)
- Max. height of test piece: 170mm
- Depth of throat: 130mm
- Min. scale value: 0.5HR
- Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 500 x 250 x 700mm
- Weight: approx. 75kg
- Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
- Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
- Large V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
- Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
- 1/16″ steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
- Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.