This tester, which won the national quality silver medal prize in 1989, is a practical semiautomatic hardness measuring instrument. This model is suitable for use in factories, scientific research institutes and laboratories of colleges, for determining the Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals, non-metal materials and their finished parts.
- A frictionless loading shaft mechanism is adopted in this instrument instead of the conventional type. The application of a preliminary test force is controlled by a magnetic clutch, therefore the accuracy is greatly increased.
- A series of operations including applying, holding and releasing of total test force is performed automatically, completely eliminating human error.
- Reading error by operators can be avoided thoroughly as the measured hardness values are digitally displayed.
- The measured hardness value and data processing result concerned can be recorded automatically by the recorder.
- Measuring range: 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC
- Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
- Max. height of test piece: 170mm
- Depth of throat: 130mm
- Unit for display: 0.1HR
- Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 500 x 250 x 700mm
- Weight: approx. 75kg
- Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
- Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
- Large V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
- Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
- 1/16″ steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
- Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.
- Printer: 1 pc.