This tester is a new type of product which integrates mechanical, optical and electronic techniques together. It is specially suited for measuring the Microhardness of thin, small metal test pieces and the brittle materials.
A frictionless loading shaft mechanism is adopted in the instrument. As a result, the steady test force has been ensured and the test accuracy has been increased. Computer and angular displacement sensor are adopted so that the test procedure, hardness value display and data-printing are performed automatically.
- Measuring range: 5-3000HV
- Test force:
0.09807, 0.2452, 0.4904, 0.9807, 1.961, 2.942, 4.904, 9.807N
(10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000gf)
- Magnifications of the measuring system: 500X, 125X
- Min. scale value of measuring microscope: 0.025μm
- Max. height of test piece: 75mm
- Depth of throat: 100mm
- Power supply: 220V AC
- Dimensions: 340 x 160 x 375mm
- Weight: approx. 40kg
- Coordinate anvil: 1 pc.
- Thin shaft anvil: 1 pc.
- Thin plate anvil: 1 pc.
- Flat nose pliers: 1 pc.
- Large V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
- Small V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
- Diamond pyramid penetrator: 1 pc.
- Micro-Vickers standardized block: 2 pcs.
- Printer: 1 pc.