NDT Inspection Point Labels are high quality Test Measurement Location (TML) labels to designate Ultrasonic Testing read points on non-insulated pipe and equipment.
NDT Inspection Point Labels
NDT Inspection point labels are designed to identify and access Thickness Measurement Locations (TML’s) on insulated and non-insulated pipe and equipment to monitor structural integrity. These products are used in the Process Safety Management and Mechanical Integrity efforts underway in the refining, chemical, petrochemical, paper and pulp, household products, food processing, and transportation industries.
These labels feature:
- High Quality Thickness Measurement Location (TML) Labels for Pipe and Equipment Process Safety Management
- Low-Leachable, High-Strength Adhesive
- Temperature Resistance -40 F to +300 F (-40 C to +149 C)
Standard Label Product Descriptions
- The typical label stock is 3.5 mil matte silver mylar polyester material. The matte coating resists degradation from scuffing, chemicals, moisture and wide temperature fluctuations.
- The adhesive is a high performance acrylic for excellent bonding to metals, HSE plastics and a wide variety of painted surfaces.
- Leachable chloride, fluoride and sulfur in the adhesive, as measured by ion chromatography – PPM – is 3, less than one, and less than one, respectively.
- Typical values for continuous temperature resistance range between -40F and 300F. Minimum application temperature is 58F.
Options and Accessories
- NDT Inspection Point Tags:NDT Inspection Point Tags are designed as an accessory TML identifier for use with NDT Inspection Plugs. They are constructed of .036″ 304 stainless steel with a mill finish and a 3/16″ screw hole along one side for installation. The tags are designed for on-site stamping or inscription of TML identifiers. Two standard sizes are stocked: 1″ x 2″ and 1″ x 3″. Other sizes, shapes and materials will be quoted on request.
- NDT Inspection Point Markers:NDT Inspection Point Markers are the industrial version of the Sanford Sharpie for use on both NDT Inspection Point Labels and Tags. This fine point marker is specially formulated for industrial and commercial use. The super permanent formula resists bleeding and fading on glass, metal and plastic surfaces when exposed to extreme heat and steam ( up to 500F), processing chemicals and cleaners and UV light. Black ink pens sold in boxes of 12.
- Custom Labels:Standard labels can be special ordered in any color or language that best suits your needs. Custom designed labels will be quoted on request.