Water-Glo Ultra is UV Fluorescent dye for Water and Water/Glycol-Based Fluid Systems. Works in both static and circulating systems. Ideal for Heat Transfer Fluid System Applications.
Spectroline Water-Glo ULTRA Green
The new ULTRA formula is independently tested for system compatibility and is filtered down to 2 microns. The result is a fully miscible, high-quality and non-particulate dye formulation that never compromises the integrity of the system.
The bottom line: these quality dyes will not change the viscosity or lubricity of any host fluid. They perform better under difficult conditions and have greater stability, making them the perfect tool for long-term preventative maintenance and leak detection.
SPI-WGG (Formally WD-802) UV-Fluorescent Water Dyes
Quickly pinpoint the exact source of all water leaks. Spectroline SPI-WGB and SPI-WGG water dyes detect all leaks, including those that were previously undetectable. Their bright glow under a high-intensity Spectroline UV lamp shows you the exact source of even tiny, evaporated and condensation- covered leaks.
Ideal for both new and existing equipment. SPI-WGB and SPI-WGG are effective on all types of water systems, both static and circulating, such as boilers, heaters, pumps, sprinkler systems, storage tanks, pipes and associated fittings. Typical applications include flow-rate measuring, invisible marking, and the testing of seams, welds, seals and fittings.
As easy as 1, 2, 3! 1) Pour the dye into the system. 2) Circulate or mix the dye. 3) Scan the system with the UV lamp – the bright glow lets you see all the leaks.
Spectroline dyes are economical. The suggested dilution ratio is one pint of SPI-WGB or SPI-WGG per 1,000 gallons of water, at a total cost of just pennies per gallon.
Choice of fluorescent colors. Choose SPI-WGB to have leaks glow blue and SPI-WGG for a green glow.
- User Friendly — Just add a small amount of dye to the system and let it circulate. All leaks will glow brightly when scanned with a high-intensity Spectroline leak detection lamp.
- Versatile — Allow inspection of an entire system under virtually all operating conditions. Pinpoint the exact source of the smallest, most elusive leaks – even multiple and intermittent leaks!
- Cost Effective — Highly concentrated. Contain more active ingredients per dose than competitive dyes.
- Special Formulations — Available in several distinct colors to distinguish between different leaking fluid systems.
- Several Sizes — Choose from 8 oz (237 ml), pint (473 ml) or quart (946 ml) bottles as well as gallon (3.8 L) containers. Larger sizes also available.
- NSF Certified — OIL-GLO® and WATER-GLO® fluorescent dyes are registered to meet food-grade processing requirements. OIL-GLO® dyes meet category codes HTX-2 and HX-2. WATER-GLO® dyes meet category codes G7, GX and HTX-2.
- OEM Approved – Used by major manufacturers.