The UCP1A Contact Probe is a lightweight and versatile instrument, for conducting underwater cathodic protection potential measurements. The unit has been specially designed for use with manned or Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is supplied with three metres of underwater cable.
When the stainless steel probe tip of the UCP1A makes contact with the surface under test, the resulting voltage can be read on a suitable high impedance or digital voltmeter. The UCP1A can be used in a wide range of applications, including production and drilling platforms, ships’ hulls, jetties and other marine works.
- Hard-wearing DELRIN body.
- Stainless steel probe tip.
- Replaceable Half Cell.
- Easy to implement and use.
- Lightweight design.
- 3 metre long underwater cable.
- Suitable for gripping in manipulator arm.
- Unit certificated, supplied with certificate of inspection and conformity.