The UCP1B Proximity Probe is a versatile instrument for conducting underwater cathodic protection potential measurements. The unit is designed for use with manned or Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is supplied with three metres of underwater cable.
When the unit is placed in close proximity to the surface under test, the resulting voltage can be read on a suitable high impedance or digital voltmeter. The meter should be connected between the probe and a separate structure negative return.
The UCP1B can be used in a wide range of applications, including production and drilling platforms, ships’ hulls, jetties and other marine works.
- Hard-wearing DELRIN body.
- Replaceable Half Cell.
- Easy to implement and use.
- Lightweight design.
- 3 metre long underwater cable.
- Suitable for gripping in manipulator arm.
- Unit certificated, supplied with certificate of inspection and conformity.